A highly recommended experience for travelers who enjoy venturing off the beaten path and discovering the authentic local culture and hidden gems of Halong Bay and Lan Ha Bay is to embark on a 3-day journey aboard the 5-star Amanda Luxury Cruise. Explore the stunning beauty of the region while indulging in top-notch amenities and services, making for an unforgettable adventure.
Day 1: Hanoi – Halong Bay – Lan Ha Bay
08:00 – 08:30 – Pick-up from hotels in Hanoi Old Quarter
We will collect guests who have booked our transfer service from their hotels in Hanoi Old Quarter. We will then proceed to explore the beautiful Ha Long Bay.
11:30 – 12:00 – Arrival at Tuan Chau Harbor
We will arrive at Tuan Chau Harbor, where we will be transferred to the main boat by tender. This is where we will embark on the luxurious 5Star Amanda Luxury Cruises.
12:00 – Welcome and check-in
Upon arrival, guests will be welcomed with a drink, followed by a cruise briefing and safety introduction by the cruise manager. Guests will then be able to check-in to their cabins.
13:00 – Fabulous lunch on board
Guests will be served a delicious lunch on board as the cruise sets sail towards Ha Long Bay, passing by famous landmarks such as Finger Islet and Candle Islet, and thousands of uniquely shaped limestone towers and islands.
15:30 – Explore Tra Bau floating village
- Option 1: Swim at Ba Trai Dao Island.
- Option 2: Visit the fishing village named “Tra Bau” for a kayaking experience. Tra Bau is also the famous filming location for Kong Skull Island (King Kong) in Quang Ninh in 2018.
17:00 – 18:00 – Sunset party, happy hour, and cooking class
As the sun sets over Lan Ha Bay, guests will be able to enjoy a “Sunset Party” and “Happy Hour Deal”. The cruise chef will also demonstrate how to make traditional Vietnamese dishes, such as fresh or dried spring rolls and how to carve different kinds of vegetables and fruits.
19:00 – Deluxe dinner on board
Guests will be able to savour a delicious local dinner, prepared and served by the wonderful on board catering staff, while enjoying the incredible night view of Lan Ha Bay.
21:00 – 23:00 – Overnight activities
Guests can enjoy a range of activities on board, including squid fishing, spa therapy, movies, or simply relaxing in their rooms.
Overnight on Amanda Luxury Cruise.
Day 2: Lan Ha Bay – Viet Hai Village – Cat Ba Island
6:00 – 7:00 – Start your day with a Tai Chi class on the sundeck of the Amanda Luxury Cruise.
In the morning, enjoy a light breakfast while cruising past the stunning karst towers of Lan Ha Bay. Take in the fresh air and peaceful surroundings as you sip on tea or coffee.
8:30 – Hop on a day tour cruise to discover the hidden route of Cat Ba Island and Lan Ha Bay. Your first stop is Viet Hai village, a peaceful village with beautiful scenery. Explore the area by bike, passing through vast rice fields and visiting an old house made from straw, mud, and bamboo to learn about the local way of life.
12:00 – Return to the day tour cruise for a delicious lunch at the restaurant.
14:00 – The cruise takes you to Ba Trai Dao beach, the most beautiful beach in Lan Ha Bay. This pristine beach features white sand and is less crowded than other tourist spots, giving you the perfect opportunity to swim or participate in kayaking activities.
16:30 – Return to the Amanda Luxury Cruise and watch the sunset fall over Lan Ha Bay. Relax and enjoy soothing or vibrant music while sipping a cocktail.
19:15 – Enjoy dinner at the restaurant on the Amanda Luxury Cruise.
20:45 – 00:00 – Spend the evening immersing yourself in the nightlife of Halong Bay from the deck of the Amanda Luxury Cruise. Sing karaoke, relax in your room and watch Halong Bay from your balcony, or try your hand at squid fishing with the sailors.
Overnight on Amanda Luxury Cruise.
Day 3: Lan Ha Bay – Halong Bay – Hanoi
6:00 – 7:00 – Start your day on Amanda Luxury Cruises with a light breakfast while enjoying the amazing karst towers and peaceful surroundings.
8:00 – Explore Lan Ha Bay – Halong Bay by visiting the Dark and Bright cave, known for its natural beauty and picturesque seascape. Take some memorable photos of the stunning local scenery and enjoy bamboo boat or kayaking to discover the true beauty of the Limestone Mountains and blue sky of Lan Ha Bay.
9:00 – Return to the boat to check-out.
10:00 – Enjoy a well-prepared brunch while the Amanda Luxury Cruise slowly navigates through the emerald water and thousands of Karst Mountains towards the Harbor.
11:00 – 11:30 – Back to Tuan Chau Harbor for bus transfer service by the highway from Halong to Hanoi, which can be booked in advance.
Arrive at your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter at around 15:00 – 16:00, marking the end of an unforgettable trip.
- Cruise itinerary might be changed due to weather and other conditions without prior notice.
- Swimming or kayaking activity may be not possible due to bad weather. Unused services are not subjected to a refund.
- Meals on board are served with seafood, Vietnamese and international style. Any special request for food preference, allergies or dietary requirements should be informed at least 2 days before the departure date.
- Wifi is available in the restaurant/bar area only, internet connectivity is limited due to geography of Halong Bay/Lan Ha Bay
|Junior Suite||414 282||160|
|Senior Suite||452 307||176|
|Amanda Luxury Suite||490 333||190|
|Connecting Junior Suite (min 3 adults)||414 282||160|
|Connecting Senior Suite (min 3 adults)||226 154||88|
- Free of charge for babies (0 – 3 years old)
- Children from 4 to under 8 years old: 75% of adult rate
- Child from 9 years must pay the full adult rate
INCLUSIONS & EXCLUSIONS
- 02 night accommodation on Amanda Luxury Cruise
- Welcome drink and cold towel
- Tea, coffee, bottled mineral water and amenities according to room standards.
- All meals on board
- Foot bath basin in the room and free herbal bags
- Fruit in all rooms
- Kayaking and swimming in Tra Bau
- Rowing boat
- Cooking Class
- Afternoon tea
- Wifi board
- Complementary room setup for birthday (if any), wedding anniversary, honeymoon
- Sightseeing tickets
- Service fee and insurance as required in sightseeing tickets.
- Insurance on-board
- Fishing equipment
- Round trip transfer Hanoi – Halong – Hanoi (Choose in Booking Page)
- Beverages, spa and personal expenses.
- Holiday surcharge: Christmas, New Year & Lunar New Year
- Airfares, VISA service, VAT
- All services not clearly mentioned.
POLICIES & OTHER INFORMATION
Cancellation by Customer
- More than 15 days before arrival: Free of charge.
- Within 7 days to 15 days before arrival: 30% of total tour price.
- Within 3 days to 7 days before starting time: 50% of total tour price.
- Within 72 hours before starting time: 100% of total tour price.
Cancellation due to bad weather
- Have lunch onboard and without cruising: 35 USD/pax
- Have lunch onboard and using cruise for day cruising: Half price of 2 days 1 night itinerary
- 3 days 2 nights itinerary, but shortened to 2 days 1 night itinerary: Charged as 2 days 1 night itinerary
- Used transfer service: As transfer service rate